THIS CLASS WILL BE UPSTAIRS AT LYONS QUILTING
This quilt features forty-eight sailboats being driven by the wind in all directions, surrounded by nautical flags signaling a secret message, and guided by lighthouses in all four corners. This two day class covers everything you need to know to complete the quilt top: using paper templates, partial seams, and designing a personalized border. This class is for experienced beginners and above, and is taught by the pattern designer.
- “Regatta in Blue” pattern by Lori Jonker (Pinecone Hill)
- Rotary cutter with a fresh blade, and acrylic ruler. Cutting mats and irons are provided for use during class.
- Sewing machine (with feet, bobbins, power cord, pedal, etc.) and machine needles (size 80/12 is recommended)
- All purpose piecing thread (in a predominant color in your fabrics or a neutral, e.g. gray)
- The basics: pins, needles, seam ripper, scissors
- Fabric, see pattern for amounts.
- Prepare for class by reading through the pattern.
- There will be a break for lunch, so you may bring a lunch or make a quick run to a nearby restaurant for takeout.
- Questions? email@example.com