Are you overwhelmed when selecting fabrics for a quilt? You are not alone. It is overwhelming when you consider color, scale, style, design, and how they will all blend in a specific quilt pattern. AND you want your own personality to show through. This class will help you navigate all these issues. For quilters at any experience level. The instructor has been playing with fabric since she was a little girl collecting her mother’s scraps.
- Notebook, pen, glue stick and fabric scissors.
- A bag/bin of assorted small fabric scraps from your stash; preferably ones that you would be willing to share small snippets of with other class members.
- Optional: bring a quilt pattern and any fabric that you’re considering using with it. As a class, we’ll discuss options that you could consider for the pattern.
- There will be a break for lunch, so you may bring a lunch or make a quick run to a nearby restaurant for takeout.
- Questions? email@example.com