Roll On Mystery Quilt is one of Debbie Caffrey’s mystery quilt patterns from 1998. It uses 3 fabrics and is a fun quilt to make.
Pattern: “Roll On” Mystery by Debbie Caffrey
Skill: Confident Beginner
Sewing Machine and accessories
Mystery Quilt Tips & Recommendations
- Call if you have questions or need help picking fabrics.
- Remember CONTRAST and VALUE are the most important things when choosing your fabrics.
- Please read cutting instructions before starting.
- I strongly recommend starching & pressing your fabrics before you cut your fabric especially if the cutting instructions include triangles.
- Count squares and strips as you cut.
- Bring the remainder of your fabric to class.
- Wind several bobbins before coming to class.
- Please make sure your sewing machine is in good working condition before coming to class.